Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Decorate with what you like

Sweet girl with Early Blue textiles made by the lovely Alecia Maynard!
Early lighting!
Olde Red Buckets capture my heart
I love textiles!

I say this because I notice so many people take their decorating advice  from what others do in their homes!  Create a style that is all yours and yours alone. I often sell entire collections because I simply need a change.  I have held on to my buckets the longest but that may change tomorrow.  Decorate with what brings you happiness. Something, That makes your soul sing! If you like it packed full or just simple like me. I go through spurts of wanting more and then sell it all! haha

Enjoy life ! Dance Sing. Love and hugs

Candi





I

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...