Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Prim Perfect

Is it me or do you feel like with Primitives you are always buying/selling and never feeling truly satisfied with what you have? I get so out of sorts sometimes I want to sell everything! Then other days I look at it and think Wow, that looks great!  I'll never sell that!! A week later I'm listing it on Facebook to sale. I think it's a sickness to which there is no cure! haha BUT, I can say this. It is fun, the hunt is super exciting and you are always out scouring for something old/ tattered and worn! But, it can be overwhelming and exhausting! But, like any good junky we drag our butts out the door searching looking for that perfect primitive piece. You people know exactly what I am talking about!

It also makes no sense to me that I go and sell something I love in able to go to a primitive show and I know I am not alone in that! So enjoy life and enjoy your prims people! It could be worse Right?

Blessings,

Candi
Olde cloth dolls!

2 comments:

primgirl57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
primgirl57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...