Monday, February 8, 2016

Snowy days and monday's

So this morning while cleaning my phone rings, and it was Tasha, my daughter. My grandson, Nick was sick at school so I threw on some clothes and headed out to get him. Full, Nana mode. haha / He had a belly ache and I stopped and got him some Diet 7UP and a new coloring book. Star Wars/ I fixed him soup and kept him warm. He is feeling much better this evening and was able to have his supper. It snowed a lot this evening and some of it stuck but it is so cold out! I hope everyone is keeping warm!  It's a good night to stay in and watch TV or as I love to head to my Pinterest board/


Until next time/

Candi
Old red bucket collection

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...