Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy March 1st!!

Well, it officially starts in exactly 2 and 1/2 hours, but oh how excited I get! I will be headed to buy flowers to fill my small balcony as I do every year. Something I truly enjoy/  I wish I could have live flowers and plants inside but with 3 cats they beg to differ. I can only imagine the mess they would make! OY!

  March also brings lots of winds and rain. They help the flowers  spring to life in the warm sun. There are birds singing and I can not tell you how happy that makes me. I am crazy about wildlife and birds. Go figure/  Also, March brings my birthday, my daughter's birthday and my son in law and I both share a birthday! How crazy is that? I am for now enjoying the late afternoon sun shining in on the place. My cats are so funny as they seem to go from room to room and soak it up whichever room it happens to be in. It tickles me watching them/
So, Happy March everyone. Enjoy the Flowers. the birds, the wind and soak up some sun!


Blessings,

Candi
MAX




 The afternoon sun on my old boxes



Oscar/ my Maine Coon

The baby Max

My Angel aka HENRY!

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...