Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pictures

 Old pic of the dining room
This post is all about downsizing/ A lot of people have been coming to me lately about Downsizing/ Getting rid of treasures/ changing lifestyle/ So thought I would share a few of my thoughts on the subject! About 4 years ago Lloyd and I downsized in a major way. Moving from a 2800 square ft. home to a 1250 sq ft condo.  It just made since. I was not able to care for such a big place having Lupus and shortly after we moved Lloyd had to have major heart surgery/ So, in essence it all worked out for the better/ I have to say that God is always in control and he knew our needs far more than we did. I sold cabinets/ huge primitive dough bowls/ collections/ and I do not miss one bit of it.  I feel like if you look back then you never see the possibilities of what is in store for your future. That's the way life goes/  If it is in your future don't fear. Instead look forward to a challenge.  Look ahead and be happy/

So, if you feel a calling to downsize/ do it/ I think you will be surprised at how great it feels! Who needs 20 dough bowls or 50 pieces of old pewter? Not me. No more/


Blessings.

Candi
 The Condo
 Recent pic

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...