Friday, March 2, 2018

Merry Christmas Time!

Oh how I love this time of the year!  The sounds, smells and presents!  Who doesn't love presents?  This year, I decided to do my shopping on line! Between  Black Friday and Cyber Monday I was able to knock out most all my shopping!  You can't beat sitting in your pj's with a cup of hot coffee! Of course you miss the crowds, shoving and  the wonderful Christmas smells!  Who needs it? With so many wonderful candles out there you can have your very own! My personal favorite is Black Crow's Christmas Thyme!
We had a nice Christmas, despite the absence of my brother that had recently passed. I am just finishing this Christmas post, due to just not up to writing!  I did buy a flocked tree this year and love it! It makes me so happy!

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...