Tuesday, September 20, 2016

FALL IS IN THE AIRI

I love the fall time of the year. The pumpkins. the falling leaves, cooler days and God's Glory shining through the evening sun!  I have always said (I come alive in the fall)! Simply, because I love this time of the year so much! We used to go to every festival and Gathering around. Now, with LLoyd's health not so much~

I just enjoy each day and thank God for his bountiful blessings!  Here are just a few pics I have taken around here. I don't put out nearly what I used to as I have sold much of it. We are in a smaller place now and I really don't have the energy anyway!

Blessings to all,

Candi
 DRIED CORN HUSK AND CORN
OLD BIBLE FROM 1800'S/ MAKE DO CANDLE AND EARLY TOTE
YARD SALE PUMPKIN I HAVE HAD MANY YEARS

EVENING SUN ON PUMPKINS
 TABLE SCAPE

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...