Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Last day to be 60!!! What~~~

Oh for heaven's sake age is just a number! And my number is 61! I am proud to  have lived this long. To be shamed for your age is something no one should ever do. To anyone. That being said I decided to stay up and ring in the old birthday! haha. Not with alcohol or drugs. Just LLoyd and my babies Oscar/Max and Henry! So here are 10 things I leave you with as I enter into my new number.

1. Celebrate your life everyday

2.  Treat yourself everyday. whether it be  a bubble bath/ iced mocha latte' or a boutique of tulips/ you deserve it

3. Love with all your whole heart

4. Everyone needs pets. adopt one today!

5. Do something for someone else

6. Drink lot's of coffee

7. Block and delete the haters/ no time for BS

8. Take care of yourself
My adorable baby Joe!

Daddy!! I miss you SO much! I was his little girl
9. Read poetry. Write a poem for someone.
 My baby! Nana's running mate

My precious angel baby! Love of my life
My senior kitty Oscar
10. Lastly, Be kind to everyone. It's hard as some people are  not easy. Try
My brother/ My best friend/ My go to
The baby Max!

My beauty/ my reason for living/ my bestie


There are so many  people I care about and love this just scratches the surface. My Mom. and brother that passed too young. My Aunt.

My best friend Martha that I tell my deepest darkest secrets too and she never judges me ever.

I am a blessed lady.

With that being said I am going to bed and will wake up 61. Tomorrow I will celebrate my 61 years here on earth/
That's my list for my last day of 60!
 My reason for living!

Edith and Oscar/ My Grandmother / My Strength

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...