Thursday, April 28, 2016

So today I got the call I was suspecting I would get. It was from the Dermatologist that I had recently visited regarding a small place no bigger than a dime, that came about back in December. I thought it was a cat scratch as I get those quite often from my 3 furbabies! But, when it didn't go away, I had my PCP look at it and he said Oh, that's a basal cell carcinoma, you need to get that looked at as soon as possible!  So, that is how the phone call came about. So now, I wait to have the surgery to get this taken care of. Yes, it is scary. No, I am not that worried about it.  Certainly, any time you receive a Cancer diagnosis it is scary. The unknown. But, I know that it will be ok/
 Many blessings of hope,


Candilou

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...