Thursday, October 13, 2016

My first Soup of the fall!

I decided since the weather was a tad cooler and the leaves were falling it would be a great day to make a big pot of delicious corn chowder!  It's fall and I love it best! As, I scrubbed and chopped my vegetables, I opened the windows to let the fresh air in and the kitties could enjoy visiting their bird friends! Lloyd was feeling pretty good and he was watching tv in his comfy chair! I feel happy. Serene and  happy.

  Here is the recipe if you  would like it!!

CORN CHOWDER:

Chopped potatoes and carrots/ I use about 4 of each

2 cans low sodium chicken broth

1 can whole kernel corn drained or frozen corn/ Both are good/ 

After the vegetables are done/ I had half and half to make a creamy broth/ about 1/2 cup and some shredded cheese.

Simmer a bit.

After I add it in a bowl a sprinkle of cheese on top/

Corn bread or crusty bread is best.

Bon Appetite
Have an amazing fall evening. My Grandson's are coming later and I have a fun night of spooky kids movies/ Popcorn and sweet babies!
 Early textiles
Fall décor



Blessings/

Candi




No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...