Sunday, March 12, 2017

Friday and taper down

So, today I brace myself , as I begin to taper down on the evil prednisone. I guess I really should not call it evil because it has many great benefits as well. But, I also know that I will have a battle coming off of it.   I have been on it for exactly 21 years now to treat the inflammatory SLE( Systemic Lupus Erythematosus ) that I suffer with. I won't go into all the details of my illness, but I will say everyday is both a blessing and a hardship.  Right now, with my bone health being so poor and  coming down on the Prednisone plus my Vitamin D level so low, I feel very tired

Anyway, I am on my way, so blessings to  all!
   Candi


ls of my illness

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...