Saturday, April 22, 2017

LLoyd's hospital stay!

After Lloyd's birthday, he just wasn't feeling well.  His legs were swollen and he was miserable. I made him an appointment with Dr. Spisak and after examining him he sent us straight to the hospital. They admitted him later that day as everything was out of whack.  I hated to leave him there but he had to get well. HAS! Because 2 days later he is still there The Dr. said he may come home tomorrow which is a blessing!  At the same time Ricky, my brother was also hospitalized across town. When things like this happen, you just have to pray extra hard, that the Lord will give you the strength to get through it! I did go and pick up the boys from school yesterday and Nick is still here but Joseph went home. I am so thankful for those rascals as they distract me from my sad thoughts that sometimes get into my head.

I hope you are all doing well and sending blessings your way! If you so incline send a prayer our way! Thank you!


Candi


No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...