Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 6 Hospital Stay

There isn't a day that goes by that I am not scared.  There isn't a day that I don't worry about my husband with all of his health problems and now renal failure! It is a constant battle of sorts. You get up. Make the coffee. Go about the day and you pray!  You pray for more days together.  And you wait.  It is not easy getting old. We are not even that old. Early sixties but still. I am not sure why when your in a fragile state, people want to tell you bad stories of how their husband died of something similar/  That is the last thing I want to hear at this moment.  Just let me be. Let me be quiet and talk with Jesus. Let me be at peace with myself. I will not feel sorry for us and I will not  sink into depression.  I will pray to have my husband longer and that they can fix him.  When I get to this point, I can only be quiet and allow the Holy spirit to guide me. So, for now, I will be quiet in my sadness. And if you get a chance pray for Lloyd. And me.

Candi

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...