Saturday, January 30, 2016

LUPUS SUX!!

One thing most people know about me is that I struggle daily with Systemic Lupus and Fibromyalgia! It is a very painful autoimmune disease that destroys your Heart, kidneys, lungs. you get the picture/ With the constant inflammation and pain, life can certainly be a challenge and a struggle/  But, I honestly can not complain. I have lived for 20 years with it  people used to die within 5 years of being diagnosed! Some of the things that help me manage my Lupus are these.

1. Prayer and a close relationship with God

2. Avoid Conflict and mean people

3. Eat healthy foods

4. Get a good Rheumatologist

5. Take your medicine

6. Find a hobby you love

7. Help others

8. Be happy with what you have

9. Take care of your body

10. Family support and a good friend

 So, Remember that God is in control! Of all situations/  When I walk the floors at night I am reminded. 
 Old and wonderful

 I love wildlife!
Blessings to all,
 
Candi

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...