Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winter Days

There is something to be said about cold winter days. They can either be warm and cozy or sad and depressing! I think most of you know what I mean. I am so busy with everything I rarely have time to dwell on anything bad. I don't like to do that anyway. I do enjoy moving smalls around as my furniture moving days are over. I often think about it/ haha I wish LLoyd felt ;like getting out but he just doesn't! Not very often. It's hard watching my big burly man's man not be able to do the things he used to. Many days he sits in his chair with his favorite blanket and cat. I am so thankful God has given us this time to spend together even under these circumstances. Getting old is hard. For those people lucky enough to have good health Mazel Tov to you!  Make the most of every day. Kiss those you love and hug their necks. Help others.  Go out and get a cat or a dog. I am in love with my babies! They make bad days good. haha
I love this pic of LLoyd and Max/ He just took up with LLoyd since I got him and he makes him smile so big!  So, enjoy the weather if it makes you happy! If not then your out of luck till spring!




Many Blessings,

Candi

#gettingoldisnotforthefaintofheart


No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...