Sunday, January 24, 2016

The snow of 2016

The last few days it has been a winter wonderland here in Tennessee. I rather have enjoyed being cooped up inside with Lloyd and the cats. I made homemade soup and bread/ Homemade hot chocolate! Decorated , watched lot's of House Hunters! Played with the cats. Not bad for snow days! I am hoping to get out tomorrow and run errands! We shall see. I could get out today but it is just too cold/ It's nice having candles lit. a warm pot of soup on the stove and  snow on the  ground.  I hope where ever you are that you are safe and happy. May God bless you all.


Blessings.

Candi

Sweet Lloyd and his best buddy Max!
 


Snow and hot chocolate!

No comments:

Good morning

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Nashville! My little birds were anxiously waiting as I slipped into my house shoes and greeted them a...